Dos Diablas

Dos Diablas
Dos Diablas

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Im fooling them all!


So Daphne has been very sick with her allergies this week. I wanted to be nice to her but not let Mommy and Daddy know because that would ruin my reputation..hehe Im evil...So we were all laying on the couch, Mommy and Daphne on one side and me and Daddy on the other side. Daph and I eventually ended up laying together in the middle. She felt so bad so I held her while we slept..No one noticed though. Then an hour later we changed positions and I rested my paws on top of her head and gave her quick little kiss on the head but ONCE AGAIN no one saw me! hehe! No one suspects me of being nice! Then right before bed I leaned over and gave her another kiss on the nose. She just smiled. She knows I am not as bad as I pretend to be but Mommy and Daddy must NEVER find out! Once they know then they will want me to always be nice! I love to upset Mommy when she asks for a kiss and I turn my head away..It is so fun to see her frown! hehehe!



Oh! Daddy tried to drown me on Sunday!! He got the idea from my Uncle Todd. Over Memorial day weekend Uncle Todd decided to let me swim in Mommy's lounge pool (its only 2.5 feet deep) but I didnt know what to do at first! He put me in and I sunk! I quickly grabbed Mommy's arm with my paws and she cuddled her "poor wet rat" - Didnt anyone ever tell her I am a DACHSHUND! NOT A RAT! - anyways I had to swim to Daddy since he was at the edge of the pool and even when he picked me up I kept swimming! I wasnt about to drown!! Mommy kept her hand under my belly the whole long trip to Daddy! Well on Sunday he wanted to put me in what they are calling "the puppy pool." The minute he picked me up I started swimming! I hadnt even touched the water yet! The water in our pool didnt even cover my feet though. Thank goodness! I wish they had made Daphne swim too but no one can catch her! They should have tried to drown her too! I have such mean bad parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment